A2000 Solutions Pte Ltd has been selected by IMDA as a Pre-Approved vendor under the SME go Digital program.
Customers are entitled UP TO 70% Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) for our A2000ERP, E-Commerce & Mobile Suite solutions.
– Technology is not about fancy and expensive high-end solutions. You can kick start your technology journey by taking simple steps to automate existing processes and improve productivity. The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
– For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction, distribution, and suppliers. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports the adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of Financial Management, Sales management, Warehousing management, and inventory management.
– For example, an SME can increase efficiency and productivity by automating and streamlining the quotation and invoicing processes or managing essential HR services like payroll or leave. SMEs can also take advantage of e-commerce platforms to access new customers across borders.
– With these available solutions by Pre-Approved vendors, SMEs would be looking to increase their productivity and efficiency capability through this suite of ERP solutions. Giving them a brand new ERP software that manages their processes in a faster and smoother way.
– SMEs that are looking into incorporating tech solutions and equipment to their business operations but are hesitant because of the investment can turn toward the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) for funding support of up to 70%. The PSG provides support for the adoption of IT solutions and equipment that have been pre-scoped by the industries’ lead agencies. The list of readily adaptable solutions can be found on Tech Depot.