Enhanced Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
With the palpable doom in the air brought by COVID-19, business owners from SMEs to big enterprises can’t help but worry for both their companies and employees. As much as we want to help our economy, we all need to adapt and function to new rule implementations and regulations to curb the spread of the highly contagious virus. To help businesses get through or even ease the burden brought by the pandemic, there is now an ENHANCED Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
Terms included in the Enhanced Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
To give us run-down of what is included in the enhancement, here’s a list provided by the Enterprise Singapore:
- Greater support for more sector-specific solutions and a wider range of pre-scoped solutions for businesses beyond IT solutions and equipment.
- Expanded scope to include job redesign consultancy services.
- A maximum support level will be raised from 70% to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- Expanded scope of solutions to help enterprises implement COVID-19 business continuity measures:
- Online collaboration tools
- Virtual meeting and telephony tools
- Queue management systems
- Temperature screening solutions
Who Is Eligible For The Productivity Solutions Grant?
SMEs can apply for PSG once they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
Take a look at this list of solutions and choose which ones are beneficial for your company. Now, once you identify the relevant solutions that are best for your business, let us know and we’ll help guide you on the next steps needed to obtain your grant. You may call us at +65 6720 2000, or send us your contact details and the best time to call you at [email protected] On the other hand, if you wish to know the steps first, here’s a comprehensive list of steps on how to apply for the grant.
A2000 Solutions Pte Ltd has been selected by IMDA as a Pre-Approved vendor under the SME go Digital program. Customers are entitled UP TO 70% Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) for our A2000ERP, E-Commerce & Mobile Suite solutions.